GH: Another OLTL crossover?

• Members

Don't shoot the messenger. ph34r.png

According to this weeks SOD Magazines STUFF WE KNOW ( And Shouldn't Tell You) Section Jerry VerDorn [EX- Clint Buchanan, OLTL] recently had a meeting with GH EP Frank Valentini. SOD also says that one actor will be wrapping up HIS stint by the end of the FALL.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe they'll give "Ross" a nice little scene with his "Carrie".

Of all the One Lifers, I don't see how they'd make Clint Buke a viable addition to the show. A go between for Johan and Natalie seems lame. But I'll take lame anyday over something as serious as a favor for an ill actor who needs his health insurance, i.e., MrQ's comment about his health.

• Members

If this is about insurance, then they could have him do a short cameo as someone not Clint Buchanan and make sure that he doesn't cross paths with McBain, Starr or Todd. Supposedly JVD is doing better now, which is good considering his son's wedding, and the October fan event. I would be beyond giddy over a scene with "Carrie" and "Ross" it has been 30 years and due to the fact that Jane has come and gone from GH they could even work it into story somehow.

Archived