Days - First Look at Kristen

• Members

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/keW0GQ0BRWg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eileen just did an interview. Kristen's been in Europe and has had years of intensive therapy. She returns to Salem bc she wants to show the world that she's changed and there's also has business oppurtunity she has to deal with.

Looks like she shares an early scene with Chad and she says there's a possibility she could be play Susan. She also mentions she's filmed with EJ and Lauren Koslow's Kate, whom she hasnt interacted with much before.

John and Marlena have not forgotten or forgiven her but Kristen tries to prove that she's changed.

She ends with Kristen has changed but they arent necesarily sure if she's changed for the better

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. I loved the interview. She did a better job selling her return than the promos likely will. Mary Moira was my favorite of the ED characters so I'm glad Eileen felt the same way.

I guess Kristen will be pretending to be reformed but is still crazy underneath.

Apparently she didn't know about Brynn Thayer's brief voice work as Susan last year. The show will probably just ignore that anyway.

• Members

I love that she isn't coming back as a villain or at least not an obvious one. A reformed Kristen trying to rebuild her life in spite of her infamous reputation is more appealing to me. Maybe she goes bad down the line but I like that she isn't starting like that out the gate

And yes I hope Eric has been a part of her change with Marlena obsessed with trying to prove that Kristen is still rotten and attempts to break them up

I also hope she and Kate become allies as well as have her rekindle her friendship with Billie who vouches for her

Archived