Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Members

JFP should do one of her signature stunts for November sweeps (a train crash maybe? - she did one at both OLTL and GH) where they kill off scores of dead weight characters, and maybe a "vet" or two...

That way, JFP has her Emmy reel for the year (though, Maria would share in a potential win since she's produced most of the year), she gets to trim the cast, as well as produce something with high quality production values.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A cruise of Lake Superior or Like Michigan doesn't sound too fun, since those are the only bodies of water next to Wisconsin, where Genoa City supposedly exists.

A lot of people in the Midwest still take the train as an alternative to planes, as a good portion of that region is landlocked.

My only worry with a plane crash is how many people could they realistically get on a plane? At least with trains, they can have a variety of people in different carriages.

• Members

Not a cruise of Michigan. Plenty of people head out to place slike NYC, Fort Lauredale, etc just to take cruises. Katherine funded for all those people to go to Paris she can do a big birthday cruise or something.

For the plane they don't need to take a private jet and not everyone would be on that plane, mostly just the people who need to die.

• Members

So do you guys think that she will make the characters sing on a regular basis? I know she was responsible for those Karaoke nights that she had on GH.

I don't think it will be long before they revive the broadway cares events only with Y&R/B&B stars (not that it wouldn't be a bad idea)

• Members

They only had one karoke night on GH from what I remember(I hated it) so I really doubt ther ewill be people singing. Ned and Brook don't count there were singers by profession same with all the singers on Y&R right now. And Brodaway care was not on GH it was an event outside of that show that some actors did.

• Members

Yeah i know broadway cares was an ABC soap event, but i guess i was just wondering if the producers had a hand of making that event possible for the last 7 years.

I actually think that Y&R could use more music in it like they use to back in the day, not to eat the show alive though but just to add a nice little element back since we haven't gotten that in years.

• Members

Why would they do that when Marla Adams is still working and is the only actress to have played Dina? Linda is fabulous, but she herself has called it quits for daytime and although I love watching her, I'd only accept her as a new character, not a recast.

Archived