Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, to me Nick and Phyllis are putrid, but I didn't have a huge issue with the affair. That was fine, but that should have been short-lived and should not have turrned into this endless cycle of stupidity and couchsex. It does not do either character any favors. Phick is now just an excuse for Morrow to be lazy as [!@#$%^&*] and Stafford to chew scenery like a hungry hippo

There is a lot of sets that should be blown up, GlowWorm, the stank Athletic Club, that oldass ranch needs to be renovated

• Members

They can redo every set but three:

Katherine's house

The Abbott home

Victor's office

Otherwise, have at it JFP. The Athletic Club has never really worked (aside from it's wonderful rooftop which they used for a season), Glow Worm is disgusting, Victoria and Billy's house is the ugliest house in Y&R history, Cain and Lily's house looks like some Tempe, Arizona Home Depot experiment gone awry, Genevieve's house looks like an 1800s mansion (in Wisconsin, really?), Tucker's place looks like an IKEA staging suite and the Newman Ranch is so damn dated looking Debbie Gibson feels right at home.

• Members

Are we talking about a peck here and there, commercial break and then lying in bed with afterglow? I wasn't watching when RJ and Vange were together, but I remember he and BN lying in bed afterwards. There was no love scene at all. IIRC, REG was put with one non black male after the other and was given plenty of hot love scenes. TS never got that. Not that I wanted to see it because I hate his dreds. But he was telling the truth. Now, I'm not sure, but did he really get loves scenes with FL or "afterglow"?

Penis envy continues on Daytime, but it really puzzles me with Cartooni because neither of that 2 headed hack like girls.

• Members

Certainly correct... then again, few can pull off campy like Margaret Mason and make it believeable. But how incredibly well done and gothic this is... and notice how Margret delicatley turns the knife during the closeup, so it catches the light and glints at the camera in a menacing way:

• Members

Sony already let there last two EP/HW run rampany throygh the show, I dont expect them to let JFP do the same, they along with CBS will be very hands on, which means you will still proll;y see more of Phick and Lane since CNS and Sony loves them.

• Members

I hope they get Meg Bennett in front of the camera again. I'd love to see more of Julia and her family since leaving Genoa City, and it would bring in some fresh blood while still having links to the past. And she could be a confidant to Victor, someone who would talk some sense to him. Just drop the whole weird thing from 2002 where she was gaga for him.

Archived