July 9-13, 2012: New Low For DAYS in Women 18-49 Viewers

Toups

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are many reasons days is bad mainly poor writing but it's been years with Sami and EJ at the forefront to continual downward spiral of ratings. It's no diff than any characters who dominate. Since EJ and Will have dominated the airtime in particular this show with repetitive scenes and a boring story, the show has sunk further.

• Members

There are some who I'm sure would love to blame one or two characters for the mess that Days is, but like previous posters have said... the whole show is... just... meh. And the second coming of Eileen won't save it.

Two more months of this and I'm free.

• Members

Todd & Heather are on every day...I am happy that this character is getting story GH never wrote much for women over a certain age (in a storyline) but I don't need to see her every day....it seems when John McBain gets back he'll eat his amount of air..it seems they go back home, come back film..it seems the OLTL airhogs are rotating.

• Members

I think you're right... I don't even know where to start... and I don't think TomSell is the answer, either. I'd have rather seen the Cullitons bumped to head writers if they couldn't get Sheri Anderson, but would that have even worked?

There's going to be some gaping holes in this canvas in a couple months. I wish this show good luck.

Archived