Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I forgot to mention from the last episode: when Kirk was talking about Rasheeda's mom, he said "If you want to jump in and do something for your daughter, why don't you pay the mortgate, car notes, or why don't you send some checks over. Other than that I think you should stay in your place." Huh? What a pink ass mother f$@#er. Really? HER mother is supposed to be paying your sh-t? Oh I cant stand his ass!

• Members

Yeah that sounded retarded. Its like he's purposely trying to sound like a weak b*tch. What man (straight or gay) would expect their mother in law to pay for their damn bills? Does he not have any self respect? It's lines like that which make me question if any of this ish is real...

Have yall seen the preview for Monday's episode? Nikko says something so ridiculous in it to Mimi. I almost laughed. He lookin better than though.

• Members
LOL...I was just throwing shade bc she has looked a damn fool on every episode this season. Still dont know WHY she is still around after getting played and dumped on national tv last year. Cant wait to watch this. I bet Erica is laughing at clowning this fool and making her look stupid yet again. She comes across like a woman that isn't even worried about this chickenhead. Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Why is Scrappy calling Erica to come down when he is trouble with his parole? I thought at first he needed someone to bail him out but he was free and with his lawyer and his mother. Erica didn't need to be there

Karlie is messy. She always got tea to spill about someone

Traci is so much more tolerable when she isn't screaming about hos.

I cant with Stevie comparing he and Joseline to Barack and Michelle

Cant believe K Michelle apologized to Mimi. I thought they were ending the season as enemies

Mimi: "Miscellaneous BITCHES, he be missing around with" laugh.png LOL at Eva saying daddy is the problem

Bucky looked a damn fool. Absolutely crazy and embarrassing. Dumb ass chickenhead

5IW9IaV.jpg?1

New hairstyles this episode: 1. Hairstyles to date = 17

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

K Michelle did an excellent job singing at that wake for Arianne's grandfather....

I think Arianne has been a really good addition this season. What do you guys think? Aside from the sh*t stirring she did at Mimi's apartment I've really enjoyed her....

DEAD AT EVA and "Daddy's the problem" lmao!!!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear