GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

Todd & Blair killed me today. That's right, girl--you CAN'T say you don't love him to his face. Because you DO. And you said so. So I'm happy. She really does need to be alone for awhile, but still, she'll always love Todd, poor girl.

Olivia tripping out on LSD=UCG. Or, knowing Ron, possibly ICG.

Steve is certainly slow on the uptake, ain't he?

And in JL news from Facebook:

I have an audition for a film in the morning!! I want you all to know that I will read EVERY single comment you post on here and press like! Right now I gotta focus on this script! Again, I'm overwhelmed at your response! I need to figure out a word that means more than THANKS! xoxo!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! smile.png

I shouldn't, knowing Todd's history, but...yeah:

laugh.png

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah FF and KS were mocking fans saying they should get #WeloveKristenStorms trending then when people called them out on their rudeness that complained that some fans can't take jokes, a few bad eggs spoil the fun, etc. It was highschool meangirl childish. Then they deleted their tweets.

• Members
Did you even watch the scenes? Bc Blair wasn't portrayed like that at all. She wasn't a heartless bitch with his she turned Todd down at all. She was very conflicted and looked just as hurt as he was that she wouldn't be with him. I don't see hue you can twist that around to say she was being trashed for the sake of Todd and Carly.

• Members

Blair is going to be gone soon. Todd will still be there, with a lot of focus on his pain and anger. KDP always tailors her material a certain way but generally I think the writing is more about Todd's pain.

Archived