GH promo: Sexy Summer Romance

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I concur with everyone who says the extreme disdain for Anna and Luke's budding romance stems from Luke's devolution into a morally reprehensible human being. Not only that, but even if you ignore the terrific job Geary and others have done to destroy the legacy of his romance with Laura, having two halves of two popular supercouples (three, if you include Anna's relationship with Duke) become romantically involved with each other is, quite frankly, an impossible thing to sell viewers. Just ask those who survived the long, national nightmare that was "Shayla" on DAYS.

• Members

ITA. As a long time GH viewer, a Luke & Anna romance is cringeworthy. Yuk. Plus, Anna is acting like some love-sick teenager. Why? Isn't she a mature woman? Why would she be attracted to such a loser? And since Luke already slept with one of his best friend's wives (and not seeming to care), sleeping with his other wife is incestuous to me. What is supposed to be the appeal of Luke Spencer? I don't get it. Right now, I'd buy Casey the Alien more than Luke Spencer having all these women falling all over him.

• Members

I don't think that's Lulu in the promo kissing Johnny. That's LW's facial structure I'd be able to pick out and recognize those harshly set check bones out of a police line up. That being said I do hope Johnny gets some scenes with Lulu, that was the only relationship I really liked him in and it would be nice to see them together one last time. I firmly believe Johnny will be in a body bag before Fall hits.

• Members

Oh snap. I watched again & yeah that probably is LW! Damn, I think I got a little too excited and was blinded. Lulu's already in the promo kissing Dante. LOL. Ugh. But I agree with you, I hope for more Lulu/Johnny scenes (w/flashbacks!), even though they've turned him into a complete MESS.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived