GH: First Pic of Tea and Todd

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You all know how I feel about Tea (although I can sometimes tolerate her in lawyer mode/when she's not shrieking/when she's not stealing Blair's spotlight...so what does that leave me with? laugh.png ), but I may have to watch some of her stuff, because sometimes, trainwrecks are fun (and sometimes her screeching makes me LMAO inappropriately).

• Members

I look forward to seeing their storyline. On YouTube, at this rate, as I'm busy and need to distill my GH viewing to the [!@#$%^&*] I care about. They still need to bring back Blair.

• Members

I understand they're saying Sam is "sick" so Blair somehow can't come deal with Starr's troubles and Todd's apparent exoneration, but Tea can. That's nonsense.

I can understand staggering out OLTL arrivals on the show, particularly if both women are meant to stay in PC on a recurring basis, and I've heard that in the past, but I'd like some movement on it. I would like Tea around, actually, I think she's far more dangerous than the de-fanged middle aged bimbos Alexis and Diane have become in the last decade, but I have a hard time following why she would hang around once she got Victor back, unless Dani is off in school somewhere new and Victor wants to settle down in upstate NY.

• Members

IMO it's not about staggering as much as they just don't have any interest in bringing Blair back. Todd will be with Carly, and Tea will be in lawyer mode and be Starr's mother (which is what OLTL often tried to pass her off as anyway).

Archived