Deaths on DAYS

• Members

Lol I wanted to see your guys reaction to this spoiler:

The safehouse that John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Carrie and Rafe are in blows up. Roman thinks they are dead but they escaped through a trap door. They decide they should use this as an oppurtunity to fake their deaths and fool Stefano.

Roman and Shane face the task of telling the citizens of Salems that their loved ones have died.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh, kinda sounds good in theory like 15-20 years ago. It's going to seem so hollow nowadays. Kinda like when the serial killings were happening and nobody showed up when Alice Horton "died". Funny how everyone managed to make the funeral when she truly died in 2010.

• Members

Before I read this, i was thinking the whole story of the trapped Salemites in the cabin was a TAS, or tired ass storyline of manufactured plot device with no real playoff, as we know none of the characters is going to die. Its climax leads into another TAS...presumed dead characters who we know are alive, they loved ones grieving for not, and then their eventual returns. How many times can these characters be presumed dead? It is lazy and uncreative, and it has been done so many times on this show alone that it doesn't play as drama, but instead as a bad comedy.

Archived