Y&R - May Discussion Thread

• Members

SN and DM have it! It was so obviously after that pathetic scene with KSJ. My favorite part was when Tucker was CLEARLY staring at Harmony's "considerable assets" at Gloworm. Cracked me up. It's funny how the more real characters with honest flaws (Tucker, Harmony) are always at the mercy of the self-righteous Abbotts and Winters. It seems like DM has really started to find a voice and vibe for Harmony during the past few weeks. Just keep her away from KSJ. Since I now care about Devon, this storyline should have some major fallout.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed the whole story, so I didn't see that side of him. But I'm talking globally, think of how Jack treated Diane, how he treats Gen (when he would have done the exact same thing if the situation was reversed, but would have used the I'm just protecting my father's legacy by making Jabot a stronger company). Ashley: how many times has she been on her high horse. So Tucker wanted to bid on Beauty of Nature, big deal. He and Sophia had a business strategy, big deal. The Gen thing is a little troubling, but it's implied that it was 40 years ago (and from the conversations), they hadn't seen each other since they met again in GC. Hardly the stuff to throw out your entire marriage. Let's not forget how Ashley became "consumed" with Jabot after Jack's shooting and when Tucker wanted to spend time with her, she was too busy.

• Members

You missed Tucker cheating on Ashley with Diane and then lying about it. Abby tried to show Ashley to truth and Tucker told Ashley to brush off Abby's comments. And then Abby got drunk and ended up hitting him with her car when she tried to set it up so Ash would catch Tucker and Diane together.

• Members

Tucker supposedly fell in love with a very busy CEO of Jabot so he shouldn't have been surprised. If Tucker needs a wet nurse he should hire himself one, not get married and expect to be taken care of like a child.

I didn't see Ashley throwing out her entire marriage, I saw her upset, so she took a business trip to cool off and think. One night of not returning phone calls does not justify a husband bringing another woman home and having sex with her in the bed they share. How did Tucker even know Ashley was ignoring him? Ashley could have lost her phone, or maybe something bad happened to her. Not a thought of that, Tucker was too busy feeling sorry for himself, and doing whatever he felt like to make himself feel better.

I pray the writers don't make Ashley return to him they are like Mutt and Jeff, Tucker's too scummy for Ashley. I'd rather see Ashley with Neil or Sarge, They are educated, they dress well, and would be more her style even without Victor's billions. Jill had him already so she put her time in. I think Tucker/Harmony or Tucker/GenV would be perfect, Tucker just doesn't go with any of the veteran female characters on Y&R. Maybe Gloria.

• Members

Thanks for all the backstory on Tucker. He definitely does not belong with Ashley. (As Ashley has mentioned, confirmed bachelor Tucker doesn't know how to relate in a marriage before he has always had his freedom with groupies, etc.) Anyway, the most important part of today's show was the WARDROBE. How awesome was it that Sharon and Nikki both wore sexy RED DRESSES? It was hilarious in Victor's office with Nikki tossing out her jabs about Nick. I'm counting on this type of camp to make Sharon/Victor tolerable.

• Members

She sure was, she wanted to be just like Grandma- LOL wub.png

I'm going to miss Jill, I don't think I'll be watching much until she get back. IF they let her come back. It's obvious MAB and theTPTB at Y&R don't value their long time players. How sad, the long time Y&R vets are the only thing Y&R has going for it these days.

Archived