GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is true for some of his pet characters, but the rest of the time it's just aimless. Beyond spending time reminding us how awesome his favorites are, the stories tend to just flit around (eg, Victor and Tea mostly having scenes about how awesome sexy cool they were, with little story point to this beyond the psycho of the month).

At first I thought he was starting a band to rival Port Chuck.

• Members

I really didn't like the scenes with Maxie and the mean jail bitches. It was like they were trying to make it a serious and haha moment at the same time. Disgusting. Poor Jen Lilley having to deal with those day players getting on top of her and rubbing stuff on her face unsure.png

John is getting NOWHERE with his vendetta/case against Sonny. How can he stand milling around Port Charles making no progress, when he could be in Llanview with his wife and daughter making memories? I cannot stand how they have him & Todd smugly running amok around PC like they're the sh!t. What a [!@#$%^&*] joke.

I'm happy Brandon B is getting some heavy material to sink his teeth into (he's really doing great), but the direction they've taken Johnny really makes me sad

Seriously, WTF!! I was appalled. RC Cates really is out of the building. What in the hell was the show trying convey by playing their song during that scene? I didn't get it.

• Members

As a "black guy" it tickles me to no end to read someone being referred to as "the black guy." biggrin.png It reminds me of my mid-20s when a co-worker of mine, who happened to be Greek, invited me out to a couple night spots after work a few times and her friends kept referring to me as "that black dude Tina hangs out with!" Fun times!

Archived