soap opera digest magazines

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel bad because I have almost every issue from 1980 - 1996 of SOD and about half of all the issues from the 70's, but don't have a scanner. I keep saying I will share the info in it, but find it hard as my life is so hectic and literally insane right now. That's why I bought them, to share. I do hope to get a scanner soon as there is no point just having this info sitting around. So if you guys can wait a little bit, hopefully I will get it done sooner than later.

• Members

I have every issue of Soap Opera Weekly from mid-1998 to sometime in 2001. Also have a bunch of Soap Opera News from around mid-1998 to 1999. I've been wanting to sell them off, but haven't had the time to take pictures, figure out the pricing, and such.

Was going to sell my mags to soapoperaworld.com, but I balked because they offered me such a low price, but were going to turn around and resell them at a much higher premium. tongue.png

• Members

Years ago, I was able to get entire years of SOD on eBay. They still pop up every now 'n then when someone is selling them. I just missed out on all of 1990 a few weeks back and at a dirt-cheap price (like $20). I've gotten complete years of 1989, 1993, 1994, 1995 along with alot of 1990, 1991, and most of 1992. At the time, I purchased most of 1996-1998 and have been a subscriber since 1999. And no, I will not be selling any of these smile.png

I think I'll eventually start selling off magazines from 2004 and on, but we'll see.

Archived