Days: Veteran actor returning

• Members

Days needs to keep viewers, not shed more of them. I'd walk after 26 years of watching if they fired the wrong people. Just my two cents. For now, I'm going to enjoy everyone in the cast and welcome Charles' return, albeit briefly. ;)

I wish she would have come back too. Charles posted on his blog that the budget was very tight and they couldn't afford to bring Patsy in this time around.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They seem to be able to afford a lot of pointless characters, but who knows. I thought the writing for their last return was a mess but I did enjoy seeing how they were 20 years later, and really, they were still pretty good. Hopefully she will return again sometime.

• Members

I think it would have been smarter to bring Patsey Pease Kimberly back to help at the Pub not Kayla ...Kayla is too much like Marlena, Kim is more like Bonnie lol but not really, then with Kim supposidly in town helping with the Pub the introduction of her children over time would be better.

with all these returns who is left that you want to see back? Jude St. Clair? lol i can't even think of anyone else i really want to see (VIVIAN) mad.gif

oh i did....Laura Horton/Bill Horton/Mike Horton/ Kristen Blake Dimera Black/ Tony Dimera/ Anna Dimera

Archived