DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I cant with Nicole anymore. She is WAY too soft these days. I was hoping this would bring back her inner bitch but she's acting so much mature and grounded than I expected. I guess they will use her baby as an excuse to keep her from getting involved in stressful situations, but it seems kind of a missed oppurtunity to have her and Sami hating on each other again and/or her trying to get revenge on EJ for hurting her. I HATE storylines involving a pregnant woman hiding the baby from the birth father. One of the most overdone storyline types and I rarely find it entertaining. They better not have Daniel lie and claim to be this kid's father.

Sami on Nicole: "Come on. You expect me to care. Are you serious? She's gonna come back to you. She has no self respect. Stupid cow" Ugh! I wish I could hate on Sami for that comment but its so true and I cant deny that.

More Chloe mentions sad.png Man I wish she were coming back to the show

Anyone else get the feeling that Princess Gina is about to make a return. I think Hope's memories are gonna be alot more real than she would want them to. I sure hope so bc I find KA more interesting when she's playing the more bitchy roles like Gina or NT Hope

• Members

They seem to have no interset in Nicole's character or personality. They just want yet another excuse to rip off an old story (and yet another Sami story). I'm not sure I can remember any headwriters who just blatantly redo every single story they can find.

• Members

Sami hid her last pregnancy (Grace/Sydney) from E.J. because she witnessed the Dimera hitman kill Mayor Marino, Abe's predecessor. When Sami went into protective custody, she hadn't revealed to E.J. she was pregnant. She almost did, but Nicole revealed to E.J. she was pregnant, too. Sami ended up calling Nicole a liar because she was aware of Nicole's fertility history. Anyway, in protective custody, Sami decided to protect this child from its Dimera roots by not telling E.J. she was pregnant.

• Members

I would love a Princess Gina return! But like so many other stories, it's been there, done that. If Hope started acting funny, everyone (Bo, John, etc.) would know what was up right away.

Wow I couldn't even remember the details. I thought her witness protection had something to do with Andre DiMera.

• Members

Im not seeing a whole lot of interest in EJ either. Nor do I see anyone other than Nicole fans enjoying him. The mayor storyline became a backdrop for EJ and Nicole ticklefights and smarminess. And another hide the paternity from EJ.How about at least move the baby drama to some new characters.But Nicole hasn't been written as a villianess in a long time. Other than less focus and story I.m not seeing a drastic change in the writing for her.

• Members

Aside from people who hate Sami it's tough to know what is enjoyable on the show at the moment. Even that has fallen flat, due to repetition and weak acting and pacing.

Oh yeah, Will kissed a boy in between tantrums. I guess that's two good things then.

• Members

Shes really about the only one getting consistant writing and story and I am enjoying her more because there hasn't been a pity party for her across the canvas and good or bad actress, I normally find her entertaining.I think Im over Will hating on Sami so maybe Lucas returning will help move that story along. I have zero interest in any of this Alamania stuff. The story with Abby I kind of like but I might have liked it more if it wasn't Austin again and if Abbys behaviot could be rooted in something real.No interest in anything Jennifer, Jack, Brady, or Madison

• Members

I watched a bite of Days over the past weekend and I was so surprised by how much I loved pieces of the episodes. I loved Rafe/EJ/Sami/Nicole screaming at each other and generally hatred across the board it really seemed to fit. That blow out was probably the best one I have seen in awhile in Salem. I liked the John/Hope stuff as well as Marlena/Will interactions. I wish I had more time to dedicate to the show. It seemed to gel really well from what I have seen.

Archived