DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Members

Those stories could have all happened without EJ and Sami having sex because they thought Johnny was dead. They should have just had them argue and then have sex.

To have Sami talk about how great the sex was when she thought her child was dead is just way off, IMO.

I think the way that particular moment was handled, and the rushed stuff with Carrie/Rafe, Nicole repeating Sami's old baby lie story, is a mess.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt say it was good (aside from the actuall grief sex, cuz i loved it...). I just dont think they regret it, because it propelled story.plot and is still a plot point.

They justified his raping her as she wanting him for so long beforehand, so i really am unsurpassed at her now enjoying the sex with him. There is a huge disconnect on days tho between anything that happened before febuary/march and what is happening after it. I dont know what changed, but it feels like a different show to me all together now, i mean that in a good way, but days has been very all over the place for decades now. i still dont really enjoy the show on a daily basis but i sure do think its miles ahead of what it has been.

• Members

Im not sure when the time frame of her starting is, or familiar with her previous work so im not sure.

I just feel like things are clicking and working and the stuff happening is actually moving the plot/story forward and character dynamics have vastly improved.

• Members

I agree about Kristian Alfonso, her acting has been AWFUL in this Alamania story. But Drake is not much better. John is supposed to be Stefano's Pawn/Mercenary again. But Drake is playing him as RoboJohn. It irritates the hell out of me. Mercenary John and RoboJohn are two completely different creations by Stefano. And I hate the way Drake plays RoboJohn with that raspy voice and those weird mannerisms. Mercenary John was much more fun.

Archived