B&B's 25th Anniversary

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Poor Hunter Tylo.

Ronn Moss, Winsor Harmon, and Jacob Young look pissed off. Was the photographer trash-talking them? Let's make that a story. Add some references to virginity and we're all set.

This doesn't seem like much of an anniversary.

• Members

I love that a lot of the backstage staff have been there for so long, oftentimes having worked their way up the ranks (like Cynthia Popp). Loyalty and quality work should be rewarded.

Interesting to see Colleen Bell and her SIL Maria Arena share a similar sense of style! Haha I kid. Colleen carries the Chanel suit off and her choppy cut is really quite cool.

The first set of pictures are pretty good, actually. KKL has had work done but it's good work. Hunter Tylo, though? Yikes. I thought she was laying off the injectibles, she's been looking better on B&B lately. I see Ronn Moss is still all about his scarves. He really needs to do a scarf collection with QVC. He could call it "Bold Apparel -- The Ronn Moss Collection."

Where is my JMW? :( I'm worried that she's not there. In many ways she is the breakout star of B&B right now.

Archived