B&B's 25th Anniversary

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To tell you the truth, I don't think plastic surgery had much to do with the unflattering photos- it looked to me like the lighting was off in all of them. WAY off.

KKL's work doesn't look half bad and I still say she looks somewhat natural.

Hunter Tylo, on the other hand, looks AWFUL in the later pictures. It looked like she was finally laying off all that stuff and letting her look soften as best it can, but she looks HORRID here. She has to have had more shizz done- injectibles at the very least.

• Members

I guess John McCook was really enjoying the party.

Now I want B&B to do Taylor/Eric again, just to see Stephanie blow a gasket. Can't you see the heat in that photo?

Lee Phillip Bell looks so classy. I love her dog :)

• Members

Lee Philip Bell's pooch is gorgeous and should, naturally, have a role on the show!

I am sorry to harp on about this but I am sort of worried about JMW's absence from any of this photographs. I am hoping that B&B gave her a well-deserved break and she went to Canada to visit family but... I hope the fact that she wasn't at the 25th anniversary some sign that she is moving on from the show soon. Of course, she's talented and young and no doubt the CW is beckoning. Still, as B&B's current vixen who is driving major SLs, I did expect to see her. sad.png

John McCook looks like after a couple of whiskey sours he gets a little handsy. laugh.png I kid, I kid. He just looks jolly and having a good time.

I was going to suggest that the show test Katie with Rick and then realized -- no. That wouldn't work at all! :lol:

• Members

Jacqui is going on the next big remote for the show this week, so she's good. She's clearly one of the new stars so I'm not too worried about her leaving. I'd say she's the most important young female o n the show right now. The bland heroines (basically Hope) can be replaced.

• Members

The writing for Steffy is so thin that I do wonder if she could be written out. Then again the writing is thin for everyone. But they did dump her relationship with Bill and have stalled out her story with Liam as long as they can.

• Members

Carl, I'm going to smack you. :lol:

Wait, who's that girl in the navy blue dress in front to the right of the cake? She's cute.

Chris, where are they going for their next big remote?

Oh God, never imind, that's JMW! I was confused by the talk that she was missing and scrolled too far and missed Cheap's comment. Derrr...

Archived