ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Does anyone know, at all, what Robin Christopher is up to these days? I know she's long since retired from acting, but it's as if she doesn't exist on the internet. No social media presence whatsoever, that I could find. Just curious if anyone knows anything about what she's up to. She is so talented - shame GH wasted her and that she walked away from acting.

• Members

Hello again. I honestly think - though I could be wrong - that Robin all but retired from the business a number of years ago. My understanding is she only did those drop-in guest stints in the later years of her GH run to keep her insurance. JFP, who loved Robin, was always happy to oblige.

I do think she worked much better on the show as a guest to come in for short runs and cause trouble. That was right for her on GH. I never bought Skye as a Quartermaine, and even less so when they kept her as part of the family fold when she'd been forced in overnight and then was revealed to be a fraud only a few years later.

• Members

I wonder what her and Matt Crane do now.  

Skye was always a weird fit for GH.  I actually thought she was pretty good with Jax, but they broke up and went nowhere.  I didn't mind her as a Q, but I was annoyed they retconned it just so she could hook up with Ned.    Also, Rae running around 3 soaps looking for her baby daddy/child, regardless of age was stupid.

I wouldn't hate her coming back with Lila Rae or anything.. Although her and Nina seem like very similar characters to me and I am not sure why.

• Members

I believe She and Matt live somewhere in PA. I also believe that Matt is into pottery and art like his on-screen mother Victoria Wyndham as well. 

I wouldn't mind if Lila Rae comes to PC to mix it up with Cameron, Joss, Trina, and hopefully Spencer. Maybe RC can do stints here and there if she doesn't want to commit bi-coastal. 

• Members

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/catching-up-with-soap-alum-victor-alfieri/

Alan Locher will welcome Victor Alfieri (ex-Franco, DAYS et al) to his YouTube show, The Locher Room.
The actor will discuss his new movie, My Secret Billionaire, his time on daytime and more. 
The live interview will take place on Thursday, April 22, 2021  at 3 p.m. EDT and can be viewed
on the Locher Room youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheLocherRoom/videos

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Why does this remind me of that movie she did with Kevin Bacon,

Please register in order to view this content

? Very similar premise, ao much so that I got confused for several moments.

"You Should Have Left" was the name of the movie.

Edited by DramatistDreamer