• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I read somewhere that William Gray Espy who played the original Snapper Foster on Y&R and Mitch Blake on AW is back living in his hometown of Dothan, Alabama.

Supposedly Trish Stewart who played Chris Brooks Foster is living in Hot Springs, Arkansas & Pamela Peters Solow who played Peggy Brooks is living in NY.

I saw a bit of the Paley Center interview with the Y&R cast and when Melody Thomas Scott was taking questions, Roberta Leighton who played her sister Casey Reed stood up and asks why doesn't Nikki call her sister and surprised Melody. Melody remarked " I haven't seen or talked to you in years" and said she wanted her number after the show and would call her. Melody kind of acted a bit snotty. She also couldn't name all of Nikki's husbands......LOL

Lilibet Stern who played Patty Williams Abbott 1980-1983 now goes by her married name of Lilibet Iken. If you google her you can see how she looks today. She also owns some sort of business.

• Members

While that channel has a lot of content, I don't like how it is arranged. For example Guiding Light 1995 Playlist 3 has the some March 1995 clips, all of April's clips and the beginning of May's clips. Why wasn't a playlist created for each individual month? If you are looking for specific things it is really hard to find them. ETA: Granted there are a lot of channels that have this issue, and at times it keeps me from even attempting to watch classic clips as the part # whatever is arbitrary, there are no summaries or dates. Then again it may just me being extremely picky.

That being said it was nice that they clipped the Scott Hoxby (Cutter on GL) ad, I saw that recently and recognized him.

Edited by ~bl~

• Members

YT allows 200 videos (regardless of length) in each playlist. That's why some of the months overlap.

I've seen that commercial too, instantly recognized Hoxby's voice.

Mike posts summaries along with every individual clip he posts, not just episode summaries.

Edited by katie_9918

• Members

Yes I know about the limit of 200 videos in each playlist on YouTube. The way YouTube displays playlists is somewhat problematic. If you have many playlists they aren't all displayed on the channel main page. To see a full list of all lists you have to go to the videos section and view by playlist, which just shows the title of the list and thumbnails in the standard default display tho the other gives you titles of maybe 2-3 videos at most. So I tried search so I could see clip descriptions. I typed in March 1995 and the first five videos lists for that month were 126, 2, 10, 18 and 74...if you hit load more enough times eventually you find the correct playlist(s) for a month, though that isn't the fault of the uploader. If there is a simpler method let me know.

Unfortunately the one thing I was looking for from Fall 1994, I don't think they posted. I don't know if you recall it Katie or know if it is up on YouTube somewhere else (I have it on VHS tape with other montages, but the tape could be anywhere.) Basically it was a scene where Eleni (played by a temp recast) is setting up for a party at the Country Club. A classical sounding instrumental version of Hold on to Love is playing in the background and you see everyone else at home getting ready.

The other problems I listed where just general picky things I don't like and I wasn't speaking of that particular user. There are some Youtube channels that only have a character or couple name in a video title, without any further description beyond a #. The search function can't be used in those cases. I do appreciate the time it takes to post things on YouTube.com especially if they had to convert old VHS or even Betamax tapes to a digital format and I'm glad that other people have video collections they are willing to share.

Going back on topic of where are they now...does anyone have a list of all the actors who are going to be in new series this year? Is anyone checking out any shows solely because they cast someone liked from a soap?

Edited by ~bl~

• Members

Lisa Peluso talks about being saved. This is from May. It's CBN. Not a fan of CBN, but I thought some of her fans might want to see the video.

http://www.cbn.com/tv/2414418775001

Last weekend, Rachel Miner revealed at a fan convention for Supernatural that she has MS.

https://twitter.com/TheGeekiary/status/381920842776461312

Edited by DRW50