• Members

I was dying laughing so hard from watching bloopers on YT from the soaps. Post ones that you have or have found on the net here. biggrin.png

These are hilarious. Especially the two OLTL ones with Phil Carey and the AMC one with MEK, Cady McClain and Robin M. (Ha. JFAP cannot open the door!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMgjwmlrre8&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Love these too.

Post away!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My favorite bloopers are the ones that are missed or ignored and end up on air.

Like at the last go red ball on OLTL, where the blocking got messed up and you can clearly hear JvD telling people to move so he can leave. His back is to the camera, so there is no way Clint is telling people he needs to go. The closed captioning also picked up what he said over the boom mike.

Another like that is the infamous GL scene in which Nancy St. Alban said to Paul Anthony Stewart (during a Michelle and Danny scene) about how she liked it in the rear. This was a huge controversy at the time.

BTW It would be cool if people would write what blooper reel they are talking about, because on a slow connection sometimes the videos won't load until I open youtube.

• Members

My favorite Dark Shadows blooper was when Daphne (Kate Jackson) was supposed to be gagged, and the gag came untied very early in the scene. Kate Jackson just had to sit there, visibly biting into the gag as half of it hanged down off her face.

• Members

I would love to see some old Y&R/B&B ones. There is a blooper online where Eric Braeden is having a scene with Heather Tom, and as he closes he briefcase and walks around the room, he take some of the flowers of the bouquet with him. One he noticed it, he starts cracking up... LOL its one of those moments where you think, "Maybe he is not too bad to work with after all..."

Passions has some great ones too, like the fart one above. I would have loved to seen a blooper real from their whole entire run.

Archived