OLTL - Friday January 6, 2012

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup, Campbell played Luke Fuller on Dynasty. Of course Blake disapproved of Luke and Steven's homosexual flaunting. Campbell sure had the twink look back in the 80s ...lol. I am surprised to see him here again in a gay role. I did see him in Once and Again too. I wish I could have gotten Once and Again on DVD.

Sorry for getting off topic.....

• Members

You guys it really just hit me that it's all ending next week. Like when you said this was Cat's last episode, I was thinking "Oh well at least they can maybe bring her back in a few months to wrap things up."...And then I remembered. :(

Lindsay's return was by far my favorite. Catherine Hickland is a FABULOUS actress and I hope she acts again.

Also, this whole week really could have been it's own horror movie. Just wonderful.

• Members

Jessica will always find a reason to have breakdowns, whether he lives or not. The best scenario would be if she and Ford both die, but in the long run, Ford dying would be a way out for her. This is a man who very happily drove her, and her mother, to mental breaks a half-dozen times.

• Members

I dont buy any love between them. They have absolutely no chemistry or spark. Most boring couple indeed. Ironically, I thought he and Tess had moregonig for them and were more entertaining. He and Jess though are a dud. No big loss

Archived