OLTL Final Cast Photo??????

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can understand not having the money. When I saw how much I spent on soap publications (plus People) last week I bristled. At the end of the year, I messed up and didn't use all of my vacation. So I got a tiny bonus on my paycheck for those hours. That money is going to the photo. The rest paid for all those magazines with OLTL articles.

And yes I have credit cards, due to online ordering and how back in the day that was the only option as there was no PayPal.

• Members

You know after i saw this photo, the first thing that popped in my head was that i hope Farah and JP behaved themselves in front of Agnes. I wouldn't be surprised if the next season of dirty soap has the behind the scenes footage while everyone was taking this picture. I have a sinking feeling that they are gonna show Farah saying "Agnes Nixon is there and she is such an important person, and im so afraid that JP is going to embarrass me in front of her..." and JP keeps doing annoying things in front of Farah (as he tends to do) and she keeps yelling at him, and Agnes keeps looking up at them. I can so see that happening.

• Members

I admit I'm not TOO upset I didn't get this or the AMC one (though both times it was more an issue with my internet and timing--I probably would have been tempted)--it's hard for me to pay all that for a photo (how big is it?) But I am curious if anyone knows how many copies they made? If it sold out relatively fast.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived