OLTL Final Cast Photo??????

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because she's (Natalie) the tie to Ilene's Roxy. She doesn't have a strong tie to the Bora/Cliki crew...and they wanted her up front as Ilene has more years in the soap biz than most everyone in the picture (exempting Erika and Agnes).

• Members

While it's very nice that they put Pat Elliott in the front to honor her 20+ years with the show, it would have been nicer if she'd actually appeared on the show in the last few years...

Great to see Agnes Nixon front and center.

Other than Pat (who actually was a dancer, ironically) I love how the rest of the ladies in the front row look like they're going to do a gam display. Great legs all around.

• Members

I didn't know Pat had a dance background--I guess I rally only know her musical theatre work from her Tony award winning role in A Little Night Music which is a non-dancing role (and a non-dancing musical for that matter). But yeah it is a bit frustrating to see her up there, and then remember they kept her in the attic or somewhere for years...

OK Off topic but where is the actual released AMC cast photo? I can't remember how it was different from these ones posted...

Archived