OLTL Final Cast Photo??????

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is this OLTL picture made of gold??? I have tried to buy it....and the final price for someone who lives outside USA is:

Order Calculation

Total: $24.95 Packaging and Shipping: $56.50 VAT (18.00% on $24.95) $4.49 Grand Total: $85.94

A very high price for me.........

• Members

I would love to buy it and have this piece of history....but it is really expensive....Some months ago, I wrote to Mr Valentini from my country Spain, and his staff was really awesome...they sent me a T-shirt with the Lanview logo, and autographed pictures of Erika Slezak, Jerry V Dorn and Kristen Alderson completely free as a surprise gift. They are really WONDERFUL!!!

• Members

Yeah, that is WAY too much for one pic! I ordered 4 of them (2 for me and two for a friend) and the total charge was $114.00, which isn't so bad. 25 bucks for the picture itself is not so bad, it's the outrageous shipping charges that are the problem. Maybe some of you can join forces and one of you can order for other people to save on the shipping costs? It would be a shame to pass this up, despite the cost. sad.png

Archived