OLTL: SoapNET Marathon On New Years Day

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tuc Watkins was a MUCH better actor back then. I dont know what happened but he got so over the top after he returned a few years back and has been a cartoon character. He was more subtle back then and David seemed more rounded and not the caricature he is today

This should have been the absolute end of the Vitctor Lord retcons

• Members

At the Dylan story point the character of Marty was already on a thin "where do you go with this character?" thread with me and them taking the dynamite out on Dylan and Marty blasted that thread into dust. Dylan was sort of generic but I really liked him for some reason and the actor was just a beautiful human structure. I would have taken Marty off the heroine plot and brought her more strongly into the Buchanan (Kevin) and Wolek fold.

• Members

LOL, that was just my sick sense of humor! Would have been awesome vintage bitchy Marty though...

I have to agree, I never really got the CC thing... plus, I swear I saw her jogging in Hell's Kitchen one afternoon and I swear she gave me the stink eye for glancing at her.

• Members

oh wow thanks dragonflies for posting that link!

same here. I hated David back then bc of the Cain comparisons and how stupid they made Tina over him. Tina at least felt like more like an equal when she was with Cain but she got very ditzy and foolish with David. I didnt care for him with Dorian but he was better off.

Archived