OLTL: Viki Spoiler

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, CSF, part of my bright idea for Viki's last story involved burning down Llanfair and having Viki lose her life while trying to save all those grandchildren roaming the place. Although Viki's own kids would consider rebuilding the mansion, they ultimately agree that the best way to honor their mother's memory would be to turn over the land to the city or state, who would then build the Victoria Lord Home for Wayward Children as a tribute.

• Members

I kind of like that, but instead of burning it down, can't one of her real children (Kevin, Joey, Jessica) just donate the estate to the town of Llanview as the home for wayward children? Agnes Nixon could make a cameo as the first house mother.

• Members

Oh i don't blame the house. if i ever win the lottery (or marry rich) I'm going to have a version of Llanfair built for myself. in a way the foywer will be the way it used to be...where there was the library on one side and the study on the other. Bascially where the camera is now will be where the front door will be. (yes i have it all planned out in detail. LOL) and i want the library to look exactly as it does now with the blue. I think it's so much better than all the other versions.

Despite all the family drama, Viki's always made Llanfair a happy home to grow up in. All the happy holidays, all the happy family moments with vii's husbands and children, and all the other happy moments thanks to Viki. remember there were several wedding at Llanfair too. Viki married Clint the first time in llanfair, she was going to marry Sloan there until he got ill. Bo married Delilah, Sarah and Cassie there. Delilah then went on to marry Rafe at Llanfair. Tina thought she was marrying Cain at Llanfair until the minister was found out to be a fake. And don't forget that Dorian married Mitch there, although that wasn't exactly a happy wedding.

Viki once said that she thought about leaving Llanfair for good after she found out what Victor did to her but then she realized Llanfair was her "little peice of heaven."

• Members

My idea of the finale would've been that toward the end of the episode we see Viki dying, then the screen goes blank. We are back in 1968 and Victor Lord & Meredith are watching Viki through a window at St Anne's and the whole show was stuff that was going on in Viki's imagination

• Members

I don't like "it was all a dream" endings unless there is some ambiguity... The Buffy episode "Normal Again" was the best I've seen because it's up to the viewer to decide if the series really happened or if it was all just in Becky's mind. A definitive "it was all a dream" ending to me is just a cop out.

Archived