OLTL: Cutter & Kim

• Members

I don't know if this has been posted here already or not(sorry if it has been Scotty) but I saw this on twitter

abcsoapspoilers ABCsoapfan

#OLTL Cutter is Asa's son

UGH, UGH UGH

abcsoapspoilers ABCsoapfan

#OLTL Kim is the daughter of Alex Olanov and Carlo Hesser

That I can buy more than the Cutter crap

So this means Cutter was married and boinked his own cousin Jessica? BARF

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could see Kim being Carlo's daughter - but, not sure the timing fits.... although I guess that's never been a problem for soaps! Making Cutter to be Asa's soon I suppose will drive his story going to PP, especially with several actors not signing on they will need to pump up the story potential...

I enjoy both Cutter and Kim so I don't mind! It's quite interesting to me that Alex is their mother...

• Members

What is the point of this? Cutter already had plenty of tensions with the Buchanans without being Asa's son. When was the last time any story about long-lost Buchanan children actually had any purpose? The one with Ben was just years of stalling and Max mugging. The one with David was a disaster.

And we aren't going to see Carlo again...the last insta-child he had was Talia, and the show cared so little about that, they didn't even mention him when she was murdered.

Is there any real characterization for Cutter? Is there any purpose for him?

• Members

I'm sure Ron picked this out of his ass. I doubt he had no clue where he was going with Cutter or Kim. I am curious as to what the press release was for both characters when they joined. I remember in the old days when writers knew what they were doing would say....so and so joins with a dark secret...family in town...etc.....

• Members

Cutter is basically just a smirk, a grimace, and a waxed chest. They've thrown him into so many stories and pairings and I don't think any of them have worked. If PP happens I hope they take the time off to actually figure out a characterization, and some woman he actually has chemistry with.

Archived