B&B: Hope/Thomas Nov. Sweeps Spoiler

• Members

http://soaps.sheknow...l/board/259453/

OMFG I just saw this & had to post before I get ready for school.

A poster at soaps.com posted SID's B&B Nov. Sweeps preview, check out this Hope and Thomas spoiler:

Liam is still in love with Hope, but he can't deny the romance that Steffy brought into his life. However, if he waits too long to mend things with Hope, he might find himself up against another man. Brother and sister find they have a mutual shared interest but Thomas feelings are sincere, will Thomas heal her broken heart?

ohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.png

LOL!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He wanted to have sex with her mother and lied to everyone to make them think he and Brooke had had sex. Isn't that a little too much for good girl Hope? Won't she wonder if he still wants to bone her mother?

When I first read this I thought it said Hope/Thorne.

• Members

LOL! Wasn't RJ the child that could have been Taylor's?? DeeeDee just figured out the story a year from now! Hope and RJ WILL HAPPEN!!!! Mark my words!

Forgive me for not being able to keep up with all of Brooke's children. I think his name is throwing me off, but I swear she has a son with Nick (that Taylor birthed and thought was hers) but you wouldn't know it at all.

Archived