B&B: Hope/Thomas Nov. Sweeps Spoiler

• Members

I'm not outraged...(after Ridge/Bridget, nothing could EVER be as close to incest), but you just shake your head and say really...in the entire city of Los Angeles, the second most populous city in country...the Forresters can't find someone further outside their bloodline to date?

There's not enough drama between Taylor and Brooke over their daughters? Now you've got to throw Thomas into the mix? I can't imagine how either Thom or Hope would be attracted to each other---not when Hope was practically spitting on him after he lied about BerrySex. And it's like throwing a grenade in a room with their mothers. Neither of them particularly like the other child, although I can't wait to see Tay-tay's head spin around like that girl in The Exorcist as she calls Hope an immature Logan slut to Thom, and has to act all happy (or at least accepting) to Ridge.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See what I mean! I've watched this show for almost 15 years (except for the first half of 2007 ... I dropped all the CBS shows cold turkey at that time -- Crazy Dru and the Pheila mess on Y&R was the last straw -- but returned to B&B when Ashley came to L.A. that summer) and still can't keep this shyt straight. How many freaking children does Brooke have???? (Rhetorical, by the way) RJ's been mentioned but I can't remember the last time Jack was brought up. LAWD have mercy!

LOL! Well, Hope and RJ can still happen. They'll just do Massimo Marone redux and Ridge will no longer be his father. Voila!

• Members

LOL...Jack was last on back in Feb/March when they did the Nick smoking storyline. I used to joke that in a few years B&B will do Brooke/Jack. They'd probably end up getting involved not knowing she's his mother considering she has no involvement in his life. That'll be Bell's next step to pushing the envelope...lol

Archived