B&B: Rick spoiler from TV Guide

• Members

Brad Bell is no fool, he snatched up emmy winner Jacob Young and will have the popular actor air on September 26th-the Monday after AMC ends its run.

Young will be seen again as fashion-house scion Rick Forrester, the role he played from 97-99. Brad Bell says "those were great times with Jacob, and he's an even more exciting, intense and unpredictable actor now"

Bell insists he's not bringing Young in to "take over and steal the show". That they will slowly immerse Rick back into the Forrester family so viewers can remember and appreciate him

Rick will eventually team up with brother Thorne, in a vicious battle with Ridge over control of Forrester Creations, and that'll force Rick's mom to choose sides.

Also look for Rick to reconnect with his skanky ex-wife Amber. To set up that story, Bell will replay lots of juicy footage from 1998 when Amber was two-timing Rick by sleeping with Raymond, who was played by up and coming super star Usher

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im really shocked that he'd side with Team Taylor. I would think that he would resent her kids for taking what he might percieve to be his birthright. With them possibly in control, I thought he'd try to join Ridge and Brooke

As far as Rick and Amber? Ewww. I cant see Rick with her now as she's so trashy and worthless. It kinda made sense when he was a naive kid growing up, but where as he has grown up, she most certainly as not and is jsut an embarassment

• Members

Good point, but there's some pretense of new stories with the Forresters because of their kids. It's not real, but it's a pretense. With Amber, they just take out a story they did ten years ago, a very specific story, and change the names and the ending. It's as if Stephanie was hiding another long-lost daughter, played by Changela.

Archived