AMC: SOAPnet's "Last Chance for Romance" Marathon

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My mother is over at my place for the weekend and was watching with me and it was kind of funny seeing her go from knowing everybody's name and then her asking me "who's that?" every 30 seconds...

The Greenlee/Leo episode...

Mom: Who's that?

Me: Leo. David's brother. (I think to myself that doesn't help her since she barely knows who David is).. The guy from the Transformers.

Me: Leo and David's crazy mother. (I think to myself that doesn't help her since she barely knows who David is and really doesn't know who Leo is)

The Zach/Kendall episode...

Me: Dixie and Adam's son. Trevor and Janet's daughter. And the one dressed like a male prostitute is Tad and Brooke's son.

Me: Ryan's serial killer brother.

Mom: That's Babe?

Me: Yeah. The babynapper.

Mom: She took Erica's grandchild, right?

Me: Yeah.

Me: That's Zach, when he had a good haircut.

Me: Amanda. (she asked me several times about Amanda)

Mom: (disgusted at Babe indignantly snatching AJ) With her history?

She hasn't been watching regularly since the late 1990s and watched a little more frequently in 2003-2004. She really liked Zach/Kendall there. I was surprised being she's a soap hater these days and she had a broad smile on watching that.

I was going to watch the Jangie episode but she made me change it as she's a soap hater. I already have it on tape so I caved.

• Members

Omg that Zach/Kendall episode was from a time when I was pretty much totally hooked on AMC. I was addicted. I loved all of the S/L's, that was just my kinda episode ;-).

I think a lot of people hated them but I LOVED Jonathan and Lily especially in the beginning. Leven Rambin and Jeff Branson worked so effortlessly together, they were adorable!! One of my fave S/L's was Lily lost in NY.

Also I was a fan of JR & Babe but I totally was down for Babe & Josh! They were hot. In this particular episode I found Babe annoying but her & Josh together were just cute. Always will remember the hot tub episode at Fusion ;-D

LOL at trashy, stank ho Amanda! LMFAO! She has come SO FAR. SERIOUSLY. I loved the JR/Amanda/Jamie scenes & loved when Amanda got bitchy with Babe at the offices.

I think Zach and Kendall were really magic in the beginning

• Members

IMO the most awful look he's ever had, I found it disturbing....LOL ugh!

Ugh this was a frustrating time for AMC, loved Aiden/Greenlee but there was nothing to savor that much because him & Kendall slept together. Kendall waltzing around with that pregnancy test in her purse, OMG could you imagine if it was positive??...I wonder where we'd be right now nbe.jpg Ryan and his lost memory, forgetting about Annie and Emma and thinking he was in love with both Kendall and Greenlee again e8099.gif Ava, Samuel Woods, and Amanda Baker's Babe *shudder*.

Also that GoRed Campbells Soup fashion show just fell short to me. Loved all the red outfits but it all just seemed a bit awkward to me and the music was bad. They should've taken notes from B&B...lol

Archived