AMC - Friday - September 16, 2011

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just wish they'd leave Death by Pancakes alone. Cady and Pratt both had it right. It was lazy and amateurish. Why revisit it? No matter how you spin it, the story was poorly written with so many holes. Starting with why follow Winifred to the grocery store and poison the peanut butter there? Why not just poison food already in the house? Especially if it was David who knew how to break into the mansion and get around in the tunnels. And then, why fake Babe's death to take her away from JR, but leave AJ with the Chandlers?

Nah... Sorry. If we have to go with David resurrecting Babe, I'd rather have it be him quickly taking advantage of the opportunity her death from the tornado provided him. At least that would make it easier to believe why he allowed AJ to be left behind.

• Members

I know a lot of people hate the Red Wings thing but I LOVE it. IMO, that's the kind of thing that makes characters more relatable. Most of us know people who are nuts for a sports team, singer or TV show. Frankly, I'd gladly pit Zach's Red Wings snuggie up against my autographed collector's edition Kirk/Picard plaque complete with certificate of authenticity. That's right Thorsten, I'm calling you out! happy.png

But seriously, as much as I hate, hate, hate Zendall, that scene of them watching the video was so sweet. For all my complaints about the role Orpheus has played in the end, I have to give kudos to LB and AN. They've found a way to make me feel something for characters I hate. I enjoyed Zendall's moment on the couch, I felt something for Greenlee when she talked about her fears of losing Ryan, I'm no longer wishing Dixie was still dead and I even understand why JR is being such dick.

Archived