OLTL: Promo for week of 9/5

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I prefered Bree as Jessica as well. The writing in recent years, however has ruined her as Jessica for me. I thought Bree was great as Jessica up until they introduced Bess. I guess for me that was my limit with her. She killing her baby, stealing another one and not being held accountable for anything, did so much damage to her and she never recovered. By the time they introduced teenJess, I was ready for her to just get off my screen. She was good though her first 5 years and in that time I did prefer her over ET

• Members

I never liked the character of Jessica in all those endless years that Erin played her; it got even worse when they tried to throw grown up story lines her way and would have all those guys fighting over her when she still looked and sounded like a 14 year old. And from that clip, she still looks like she's 14. I just can't take her seriously as an adult. It's the same problem I have with Kristen Alderson as Starr. Glad ET never reclaimed the role. Bree's Jessica is an adult, not the semi-bratty and naive care bear that Erin's was.

Archived