Agnes Nixon: New Chicago Tribune Interview

• Members

I think they'll be some kind of explosion/fire/natural disaster, something and the last image we'll get of the residents of PV (who have IMO already had their "happy endings" by this point) is them running/hiding/ducking trying to get away. That way when it comes back in January, we can have them at the hospital, so and so already dead.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe JR goes postal at Minx's house warming or something.

I guess for me, if you think about it, it's rather genius to let them all have some end...where they're at least at peace. Then take the whole/majority of the cast to some party or event, and blow the [!@#$%^&*] out of the place. Then come Jan. we find out who survived and who didn't.

• Members

People mad that the show isn't wrapping up doesn't help a show that isn't wrapping up. This is like people hoping the patient dies so they can get a good funeral with maybe a nice buffet later. AMC is continuing and they need to have a hook so people will not only watch it after the interruption, but actively work to find it online.

• Members

Yeah, at this point there really is no other choice but to blow somewhere up, set somewhere on fire, have a shooting spree. When the show picks back up, they can easily tell us who lived/died is missing, etc. There really isn't any other option that works to explain what could be over half, if not more, of the cast not returning.

That doesn't negate happy endings--it just leaves us wondering if those happy endings will ever be had.

Archived