AMC Thursday, August 18, 2011

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Their scenes were excellent but Tad & Cara brought the tears for me.

That scares me. So far, I'm not bothered by Project Orpheus at all since only 2 people have come back from the dead (and Zach's body was never found) but Amanda's cryptic pronouncements have me wondering how weird things will get.

Yeah, and I love how David's been pointing out lately that Ryan & Greenlee each had a different real true love.

This was the first time a Zendall cliffhanger ever had me wanting to see what happens next!

• Members

The one thing that stood out for me today is Ryan claiming that Ricky was killed because Ryan wanted to see him. Yes - it's always all about you Ryass. Only you can get to the bottom of things. Only you can be a hero. Get over yourself.

For those of you who were pre-empted that's the one thing I won't miss when the shows go online. No more "We interrupt your broadcast to talk about a local girl who has a hang nail".

• Members

I like Greenlee's hair the past few days. The wavy crap they have been putting on the girls lately sucks. It would be interesting to know what LB would have done if the show's run on TV was not ending. Obviously it would not be PV of the Living Dead.

• Members

Yes, and I don't get why they didn't use THAT as an excuse to see some dead characters. I know the Kate Collins made some (IMHO stupid) comment about being too frumpy to play Natalie anymore, and God knows they should never bring Melody back, but surely she could have had a Heaven scene (with Harold?) with Amanda--and maybe James K would come back? I know Natalie and Harold were already in that odd Gillian Heaven scene way back when (where Heaven looked like a pink garden party), but...

If Amanda is having all these premonitions, why isn't Opal? :P

Archived