AMC Thursday, August 18, 2011

• Members

I'm glad Greenlee mentioned Laura English when talking to David about Gillian. David was acting fishy about that though, bragging about how he was the one who did the surgery. Wow

I don't see the problem with Greenlee's hair. I really like it!

I absolutely love Cara and LH has been giving it her all each episode, love the dynamic between Cara and David.

Tad & Dixie are ultra boring

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tad came to life with Cara and already seems to have been brought down by Dixie. MUCH prefer her stuff with JR.

Agreed with all your other points and I was glad they mentioned Laura and the fact David was the surgeon (which I had forgotten). One thing LB has done well as a HW is mention history--which cynically I know many new HWs to a show, good and bad, often do their first few months, but for the last few months of this show, I do appreciate it.

• Members

Ten minutes. I made it through ten minutes. Between Amanda coming off her acid trip and Zach looking like he's auditioning for the revival of "Godspell" I just gave up.

I will say that when David started his spiel with "After a million years of evolution..." I thought, "Wow, Vincent would make a great host of NOVA!"

Archived