GH: SID - Monica Cover! (and Jasam too)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In a way i was suprised at her but i wasn't suprised at Steve Burton. I know he's in a current story right now but if anybody (like me) collects them or has in the past, He's "always" on the Cover for something. I think this year they have actually done a little more diversity within the three soaps for covers. Last year i think OLTL only got one or two covers. and i mean big center photo's. not little snippits on the side or bottom. AMC is right in between but you can tell the publishers are complete GH fans. and that's fine but i think OLTL and even AMC should be switching off for covers. their stories are just as good if not better some weeks. I've been getting this magazine since it first came out back in 1997. I haven't saved every one but i think i have saved at least one a year since it premired. it's hard to diversify each year when AMC amnd OLTl have so little to choose from.

I do expect the magazine to continue their OLTL and AMC news when the shows goes onto the internet. If not, then i won't be renewing my subscription. i like GH but not that much.

• Members

Then it won't be any differnt from Soap Digest and it probably won't last. remember their used to be an NBC SID too but i think it was when Another World went off, that collapsed because it only had Days. Only in the last year the CBS one has had a DOOL section.

Archived