Whats on your mind status

Soapsuds

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What is on my mind? Since I am new here, there are a few things I would like to know. Please be honest.happy.png

I was just told to 'shut my mouth' and to 'watch out' because I happen to like a few actors that some don't like on this forum.

Is this stricktly a anti LW forum? anti MB? anti SB? anti JJ??

Am I not allowed to disclose how I feel about a certain character that I don't care for?

What are the rules here with playing nice.

Such a nice layout, I would really hate to be chased off because of threats to which characters I like.

What about posting spoilers? They allowed?

Also..when you put someone on your ignore button, are they aware they are being ignored?

• Members

Oh dear lord in Heaven! I did not not say that! I was making a FRIENDLY warning! I was simply trying to say that you may experience some backlash because you happen to like some actors that aren't popular here. I wasn't threatening you. I wasn't "trashing" you, I wasn't trying to cause any harm. I was saying that in the GH thread, some of your opinions are those that sometimes get some backlash. The "watch your mouth" was a JOKE because you dissed my favorite GH actress. I'm sorry you took everything so literally, I was honestly just trying to be very friendly! I'm sorry you took it so negatively.

I know that it's me who you put on your ignore list so you won't see this, but I'm posting this as clarification for the mods who will read your post.

• Members

No, Lord! I came here to ask if Errol was planning to put the status updates back on the main page. Then I saw your posts and got distracted with replying to you. Please chill out. I'm not following you. I'm not harrassing you. I'm not threatening you. Stop creating drama, please.

Anyway,

Are you putting the statuses back on the main page Errol?

• Webmaster

Context is key. If I didn't know SoapBoy's posting style I would think he had gone out there in his comments. So I get where it was misinterpreted.

I see no harm being done, but a simple case of miscommunication.

Archived