Whats on your mind status

Soapsuds

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SON has a like button? I never saw one. I think it would be cool if we did have one on the board (and a dislike button to) ;-).

Noticed some differences - particularly the avatars. I'm glad they've been made bigger, also avatars can be animated again (look at SFK's!! smile.png ). One thing that's a little annoying is how the posts/signatures overlap with the avatars sometimes but that's no biggie.

• Members

When you reply to a discussion from the days recaps, or other articles on the main page...last week your photo was shown as well as how many posts and likes you had.

Perhaps that is a separate part of what Errol is speaking about??

I try not to go to the Community section as much as possible...I am also still learning my way around! smile.png

• Members

I happen to like responding there. IMO you can say what you want, and up until recently, people could like or dislike what you post.

Or they can respond. Its alot calmer than the community area. wink.png

Its easier for me to blow off steam, instead of getting ridiculed and called names for my opinions.

See I am learning!! Slowly....lol smile.png

• Members

We had a like button once. That's where the whole "+1" thing came from. People could vote up comments they liked. It made some people fixate on their score and it made other people act (even more) like petty vindictive stalkers. IMO at this point like/dislike buttons would be pointless.since with every show cancellation fewer and fewer people post on the board.

Archived