Days Promo - Dimera/Kiriakis war

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! I want them to retcon that mess. Its a rite of passage for every writer to change up John's backstory. I hate the idea of him being a Dimera and a Brady. I didnt even realize Stefano was Brady's uncle till you mentioned it. All this hoopla over a Dimera/Kiriakis war and Brady is a Dimera. You'd think that would unify the families but its never acknowledged or comes into play

• Members

I would love it if they had Maggie become paralyzed as a result of this shooting. She would have to regain her ability to walk like she did in the 70's when she first appeared on the farm. It would be pretty great drama to see her go through that struggle all over again, and to see Victor consumed with guilt over her injuries. Suzanne and John would be more than capable of pulling it off.

Then again, this is Higley. She'll probably get shot in the ass and have to sit on a pillow for two weeks at her kitchen table while doling out advice to random people who walk through her house.

• Members

I like the promo is focused on these 3 characters but honestly I don't think the promo was really that compelling or well done. And whoever said on the pier again, IA. Why not in front of the Kiriakis or Dimera mansion or how about at Chez Roux? For all the interest I actually had in this, the promo is actually pretty disappointing but then the entire storyline and feud has been pretty lame this time around too.

Archived