*Possible_ Passions Feb. Sweeps Previews

• Members

There were posted on several Passions boards and apparently originated at CR.

If these are true these are great but I doubt seriously they all are. I just thought I would post them becuase Fansoap posted earlier today about February sweeps previews so I looked around and found these and thought I should post them in a separate topic so everyone could comment. Again. don't get too excited since this is Passions but the way the show has been lately these, or most of them, could be true.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't believe these are true because that's just TOO much going on for PSNS. I can see one of those big things happening in February, but not all of them.

Also, the actor who played Orville died, so they'd have to recast.

• Members

Back in 2000, LumiLove, Chad was in this great story about finding his parents. Instead, he found Orville, who spoke in riddles about how he could find his true parentage. Eve also knew Orville, though she didn't know Chad was her son. Even so, Orville knew Eve was a HO! And given the fact that he could inadvertently blow the secrets in his home, she gassed the place and threw a match and burned his house down! It was a great story that led to the unforgettable bird statue of Orville's, which had the X-rated [!@#$%^&*] pics of Julian and Eve in it. Ivy later got her hands on that bird statue, and as well, the [!@#$%^&*] pics. :)

I'll also add: NONE of those spoilers are true. MediaDomain is notorious for [!@#$%^&*] with viewers' wishes, posting fake spoilers.

Archived