Fall 'B&B' Spoilers

• Members

I find her voice very nasally and irritating to listen to. KKL is bad enough as Brooke. I dont think I could handle another one. I dont find her appealing or entertaining to watch and consider her to be very overrated. I know many might disagree but thats how I feel in regards to her. I would say she ranks up there as one of my least favorite daytime actresses. Plus I HATED her as Carly on ATWT. Do not want to see that character ever again. She came across very smug and what Ive seen of Diane, MW plays her smug as well and thats a very annoying acting technique.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's your opinion. To me I think she is a good actress. I can agree with you about her voice somewhat. Alot of people like her and alot of people don't. You probably would say the same about KMH as Emily on ATWT. If they would have casted anyone from ATWT. They don't have to cast anyone from there just thought I would pick out a few actresses and see if anyone would think they would be good to be paired up with Nick. Like you said they should put Nick back with Felicia, but they won't even use Leslie. She is a very good actress and is hardly ever used. I don't understand it.

• Members

I don't think there's a chance in hell it's Maura. *shivers* She needs to move on to primetime. She does not need to hook up with The Old Man From the Sea, risk getting lost in his wrinkles and get even less airtime.

My bet? Gina Tognoni, Alicia Minshew or Rebecca Budig. It's got to be someone from ABC. Bell will chase demos.

Archived