Fall 'B&B' Spoilers

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking forward to that fashion show. I LOVE B&B fashion shows! They really need to do those more often.

Love what he had to say about Taylor, looking forward to the stuff with her. Hope she gets over Ridge..

Ugh Steffy fighting for Liam? WTF? Just...why? I hated that when the show tried it before. Why can't they just continue with Steffy & Bill?

Who could be the Actress that Brad Bell reached out to to play Nick's love interest?

Would love it, or what about Heather Locklear?

• Members

B&B would be number one on my TiVo if Heather Locklear joined. It'd certainly be a coup if they got her, but I don't see it happening... unless Wagner *really* wants to stay employed on B&B and begged his girlfriend to join. If they did get Locklear, they'd best not do their usual 3-month overkill and then shove her to the backburner.

• Members

Bobbie might stay with AMC. I haven't heard anything about her leaving the show yet. Maura needs a good role again. I wish P&G would sell or give up her and Michael Park's ATWT character names to see if they would have worked somewhere else after ATWT went off. They did it with Emily and her daughter/sister Alison.

Archived