B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Has anyone managed to download episode 5641? It's banned in my country (the US).  If it works for anyone, could some kind soul please download it and repost on Mediafire or another site? I'll do the same if any videos are blocked elsewhere. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

• Members

I think, I have everything sorted out by now (I just cut them into episodic pieces this afternoon):

These are # 1465 - 1476 which aired from January 26 to February 10, 1993 on CBS.

# 1468 - 1993-01-29 - is incomplete, ca. 50%

# 1476 - 1993-02-10 - is incomplete as well but only missing 2 minutes at the end

But before I forget to menion it: THANK YOU AGAIN - it's a treat to see those episodes.

EDIT: one crucial episode is still missing - the pre-vial switch - # 1464 - B&B 1993-01-25

Edited by sheilaforever

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The German channel I mentioned before has posted these episodes. There's music, but it might not be the original.

The channel has uploaded all of episodes 1-600 in German (which we already have in English) and then resumed with 800 (and still uploading). 

Here's 503

and 588