B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I was very excited, I thought they may really have 1988.

Please register in order to view this content

Is there any way to see if they are telling the truth before purchasing ? I would not like to waste so much money but I would do anything to see more episodes.

Actually it is kind of strange... all of the comments from people who bought from them are new facebook accounts and they say things that a real person wouldn't say. It makes me think that they made fake accounts so that they could leave reviews and trick people into thinking they really have all of the episodes..

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There's nothing for you to apologize for.

Please register in order to view this content

I don't think anyone is blaming you for mentioning it, they just want to know how your experience went because other people have been saying it's a scam. Personally I was curious how many episodes they provided for Y&R 1988, if it was literally every episode from that year.

• Members

I am at the beging at 1994 and all i hear is that Anthony is such a nice guy. The actor plays it well. But i can not stop thinking of what i know will happen and how he plyaed both Macy and Sally. By the way i almost forgot about the scene in the hot tube with the melting swimsuits lol

• Members

I know, I wrote a lengthy post about him a few pages back about the very same thing! He is very charming and funny, but knowing how he will turn out it's pretty much impossible to see him that way and NOT look for signs of what is to come. To me, the scene where he used his supposed grief over a dead cat to gain Macy's sympathy took on a whole new meaning knowing he will pull that exact stunt again under far more sinister circumstances. And his plan with the swimsuits is not as harmless as it at first appears (and again, he does it one more time but creepier when Macy is trying on her wedding dress right before things get macabre).

And there is no way he does NOT realize that he is driving a wedge between Sally and Macy, hurting both of them in the process. (And ironically, hurting Sally and Macy - to the point of almost separating them permanently - is another thing he will do again but worse.)

That being said, he is a fascinating character I really enjoy watching.

• Members

I revisited this old episode from 2002 in which Eric finds out that Deacon is Hope's father. There are so many paralelles between 2002 and 2022. Sheila causes a major shooting death and a character turns out to be alive. Brooke & Deacon are the subject of scandal. In this episode, Deacon is wallowing at a bar, drinking alcohol (literally happened this week on B&B).

I've also just started watching early Brook/Ridge/Taylor in depth for the fist time, now that the endless triangle has been revisited on the current show. In many ways 2002 parallels 1992. Brooke is at the center of paternity drama once again involving Bridget. Brooke gives birth at the Big Bear cabin, and someone involved in the paternity drama hast to deliver her baby. (First Ridge in '92 for Bridget then in '02  for Hope). And of course Sheila is stirring up trouble surrounding parentage. Finn in 2022, Bridget in 1992. 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

i really enjoy it since this is the beginig of some years that i do not remember well due to watching them on German TV (at that time i could only figure out the main things they say). It seems to me that the years i have most rewathced are 1987-1989 and after that 1997 - 1999. These periods of time i have watched over various tv programs years ago. Between them 1994-1996 i do not remember well. Then comes the period of 2002-2010 that i barerly remember and i am rewatching 2006 form the YT chanel.

Edited by Marquise