B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I was wondering did someone from B&B contact him and told him to stop. I have some experience of that since there was this Finnish B&B Facebook group where we would share USA episodes but B&B contacted us and told us to stop. I do know it’s illegal to download episodes from torrent pages and you can get a penalty from police by doing that. So that’s why we stopped. I don’t what is the case with older episodes. 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is anyone able to grab the original Brooke’s bedroom episode from 10play for the vault please (ep# 2942 from December 1998)? The 10play offering contains the ORIGINAL music tracks. Currently, the vault has the 2020 replay edit which contains the replaced tracks.
https://10play.com.au/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-fast-tracked/episodes/season-2020/best-fashion-shows-brookes-bedroom-fashion-show/tpv200428fwupn

Additionally, could someone grab a better version of the Brooke vs Stephanie Big Bear episode for the vault (ep# 3103 from August 1999). The current rip in the vault has a terrible sync issue.
https://10play.com.au/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-fast-tracked/episodes/season-2020/best-catfights-stephanie-vs-brooke/tpv200428dqtul 

Much appreciated

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AusBoldFan

• Members

Hey! I had the original Brooke’s Bedroom episode on my files so uploaded it. Since this is the one of the best episodes ever you just can’t watch it without I’m too sexy right! 

I also uploaded March 6, 2000, September 27, 1999 and February 4, 1999. More to come when I have again time to transfer the tapes. Hope you enjoy and take care and have a blessed day!