B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you so much for the 1993 and 2001 episodes!

I've been waiting for YEARS (decades almost) for somebody in Greece to make B&B and Y&R available! lol Those two shows did so well over there and were broadcast for so long, I just couldn't believe there was no one who recorded them. Hopefully some Kay Alden era Y&R will surface (or earlier!)

• Members

I'm not sure. The most recent clips definitely look like clips from the 1995 episodes recently discussed from archive.org. I searched titles of the other ones, and they aren't Nikki N's old clips, unless they were renamed. Has anyone asked this person for an e-mail to invite them to the vault?

Please please please let someone have a collection like this for Y&R!

Someone asked Nikki N and she said she had the full episodes, but threw out the DVDs that didn't have Taylor in them. It's a bummer, but so happy she had these.

Awesome! The vault is the greatest thing ever. I feel like we're close to having B&B in its entirety, and I think we're actually gonna get there. It's so international, there's got to be people out there with more 90s stuff.

• Members

This link takes you to episode 3634 which aired 18 September 2001 and is one of the missing ones in the Vault for September.

The problem is, it's streaming only and separated into tiny chunks...however is in pretty good quality.

Would anyone know how to piece this together and make it one file??? I'm not that tech savvy!

https://archive.org/details/WUSA_20010918_173000_The_Bold_and_the_Beautiful

Hopefully someone can help and save the day! hehe