AMC: Thursday, June 23, 2011

• Members

Didn't Kendall basically have the same fantasy when she was planning her revenge against her for kidnapping Spike? This should tell Greenlee something. Every woman she scorns wants to kill her :lol:

Annie came the closest though and if her baby hadn't have miscarried, maybe Greenlee wouldn't be here today. Damn.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had literally just sat down and turned on the television which was already on ABC... and there she was "singing." I was just like :blink:... if this isn't the most random shit ever! The herky jerky camera moves trying to make it young and fresh (I only saw that one scene, but would I be wrong to assume it was Mr. Swoosh himself directing?), Aunt Colby gyrating and growling, Asher's dumb face beaming... I turned it off.

• Members

There's nothing I hate more than Ryan in investigation mode. And combined with Jessie? Ugh just terrible...

When Colby last sang on the show I remember thinking she sounded really good! But today...ph34r.gif WTH was that? It was seriously bad and so beyond random! The stupid looks on Asher's face that the show kept cutting to made it even worse. Asher lied when he told Colby she sounded good and should be a rockstar...

You'd think it was Casey Childs work but surprisingly it wasn't him. This was Pomarico according the credits. This has to go down as one of his worst! I usually like the way he directs AMC.

OMG! For real! That whole set up was perfect for Kendall & Griff to kiss!! I was livid when Kendall spotted Madison angry.gif I did like the scenes that followed, though...Kendall/Griff/Madison scenes were REALLY nice. Madison's dream made me LMAO!!

LOL!!!! Angie slapped the mess out of David! Lol at him telling Angie she had good aim laugh.gif

Also LOL @ all the digs by David at Angie being blind ("I take it you've decided to stay in the dark?") . There were like at least 3 today.

David: "Then I guess your just gonna have to take that leap of faith"

Angie: "And what if that leap leads to a fall?"

David: "Then consider youself lucky. At least you won't see the ground coming when it hits you." LOL

• Members

That scene did look like Casey Childs directed it. It may be him. Since All My Children tapes out of order, they usually give episode credit to the director with the majority of the scenes in that episode. Or Childs might be rubbing off on Pomarico.

Archived