AMC: Thursday, June 23, 2011

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was pretty fun reading the AMC time line on twitter when Colby was singing :lol:

She can sing here...I don't know what happened.

I liked Maya reminding deadbeats Colby and Asher that she actually had to work during working hours.

• Members

F--k you Madison! OMG, she ruined what would have been the kiss between Griff and Kendall. What a buzzkill this c-ckblock was

Ugh! Ryan hate was on full throttle today

WHY is Colby starting to get more screentime? My goodness why did that travesty last more than one segment? AWFUL. I wish someone had beat her with Asher's one crutch

Angie dont need to see in order to slap...lol

"We in the Sahara, YO!" Anyone else hate that commercial and the b-tch that says that line?

33osj6h.gif

So Madison is the next psycho? Im guessing Annie will soon have a new roomate....

• Members

I thought Madison's breakdown scenes and dream sequence were really well done.

I was surprised by how bad Colby sounded. Maybe it was just a poor song choice for her.

For once, I enjoyed Jack & Greenlee together when he pointed out that she's been acting like a child because she wasn't raised right.

Griffin/Kendall have me hanging on their every word, waiting for that damn first kiss! :wub:

• Members

Exactly what I think it was. Musical theater and pop songs are two entirely different breeds. Not to mention... that song was way too young for her. Just like everything else Natalie Hall does as Colby, it came off as a 38 year old mother of two perpetrating as a teenybopper.

Archived